-Nicole Junkermann: Businesswoman, Investor, and Philanthropist
NicoleJunkermann Lynn Good is a businesswoman, investor, and philanthropist who has been making headlines in recent years for her work in the business world. However, Junkermann is not only a successful businesswoman, but she is also a passionate philanthropist who has dedicated her time and resources to helping others.
Junkermann was born in Germany and raised in Switzerland. She is the daughter of a successful businessman and an opera singer. Junkermann began her career working in the banking sector in Switzerland. She later moved to London to work for a private equity firm. It was during her time in London that Junkermann met her future husband, Lynn Good.
Junkermann and Good married in 2000 and have since had three children together. In 2006, the family relocated to the United States, where Junkermann continued her work in the private equity sector. Junkermann is a founding partner of the private equity firm Quadria Capital.
Junkermann is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Coca-Cola Company. She is a member of the company’s Audit Committee and the Sustainability and Water Resources Committee.
Junkermann’s philanthropic work includes her involvement with the Global Water Challenge, an initiative that is working to provide clean water to communities in need around the world. Junkermann is also a member of the Board of Directors for the World Food Programme USA.
In recognition of her work in the business world and her commitment to philanthropy, Junkermann was named one of Fortune’s 50 Most Powerful Women in Business in 2018. She was also named one of Barron’s 100 Most Influential Women in the World in 2019.
– Lynn Good: Chairman, President, and CEO of Duke Energy
Lynn Good is the chairman, president, and CEO of Duke Energy, one of the largest electric power holding companies in the United States. Duke Energy provides electricity and gas to 7.4 million customers in six states. The company has nearly 52,000 employees.
Good began her career at Duke Energy in 1992 as assistant general counsel. She was named senior vice president and general counsel in 1999, and executive vice president and chief administrative officer in 2006. She was elected president and chief operating officer in 2013 and became chairman, president, and CEO in July of that year.
Under Good’s leadership, Duke Energy has become a leading voice for action on climate change. The company has set a goal to reduce its carbon dioxide emissions by 40 percent by 2030 from a 2005 baseline. Duke Energy has also been a leader in the development of clean energy, investing more than $5 billion in renewable energy projects.
In addition to her work at Duke Energy, Good serves on the boards of directors of the Edison Electric Institute and the National Association of Manufacturers. She is a member of the Business Roundtable and the Electric Power Research Institute.
– Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good: A Powerful Business Partnership
Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good have been working together for over a decade. They met while Junkermann was an equity partner at TPG, and Good was the CEO of Duke Energy.
This powerful business partnership has helped both women achieve success in their careers. Good is now the chairman and CEO of Duke Energy, one of the largest electric utilities in the United States. Junkermann is the founder and CEO of NJF Capital, a private equity firm that invests in high-growth companies.
The two women have been instrumental in each other’s success. Junkermann has helped Good navigate the complexities of the energy industry, while Good has provided Junkermann with invaluable insights into the business world.
Their partnership is a true example of the power of collaboration. By working together, these two women have been able to achieve more than they ever could have alone.
– The Businesses That Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good Have Invested In
Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good are two highly accomplished businesswomen who have achieved great success in a variety of industries. They have also been very active in investing in and supporting a number of businesses, both in the US and internationally.
Some of the businesses that Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good have invested in include:
1. Apttus: Apttus is a cloud-based software company that provides a number of enterprise software solutions, including contract management, quote-to-cash, and knowledge management. Junkermann and Good are both members of the board of directors.
2. Cloud9: Cloud9 is a cloud-based development environment that allows developers to collaborate in real-time. Junkermann is an investor and Good is a member of the board of directors.
3. Humin: Humin is a social networking app that helps users connect with people they know. Junkermann is an investor and Good is a member of the board of directors.
4. Jaunt VR: Jaunt VR is a virtual reality company that produces content for a variety of platforms, including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Samsung Gear VR. Junkermann is an investor and Good is a member of the board of directors.
5. The Kairos Society: The Kairos Society is a global community of young entrepreneurs. Junkermann is a founding partner and Good is a member of the board of directors.
6. Oportun: Oportun is a financial technology company that provides loans to underserved communities. Junkermann is an investor and Good is a member of the board of directors.
7. Shuddle: Shuddle is a safe ride service for kids. Junkermann is an investor and Good is a member of the board of directors.
8. Zealyst: Zealyst is a social network for professionals. Junkermann is an investor and Good is a member of the board of directors.
Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good are two highly successful businesswomen who have made a significant impact through their investments in a variety of businesses. These businesses are making a positive difference in
– The Philanthropic Causes That Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good Support
Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good are two powerful women who have made a significant impact in the business world. They are also known for their philanthropic causes that they support. In this blog, we will take a closer look at the philanthropic causes that Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good support.
Nicole Junkermann is a German entrepreneur and philanthropist. She is the founder and CEO of NJF Capital, a venture capital firm. She is also a member of the board of trustees of the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra. Nicole Junkermann has a passion for supporting education and has donated to various causes in this area. She has also supported causes related to the environment and wildlife conservation.
Lynn Good is the CEO of Duke Energy, one of the largest electric power holding companies in the United States. She is also a member of the board of directors of the Business Roundtable. Lynn Good is a strong supporter of education and has donated to various causes in this area. She has also supported causes related to the environment, health care, and poverty alleviation.
Nicole Junkermann and Lynn Good are two powerful women who are making a difference in the world through their philanthropic causes.
Leave a Reply